Sunday, May 6, 2007

Deal Barbie Pays



Hi everyone. I'm back to share another real paying site with you. I hope you're enjoying the info on my site and that you are having success with the sites I've shown you :)

Ok, just because this one's called Deal Barbie Pays and everything on the site is pink doesn't mean it's just for girls. You guys can make money here too! haha.

Don't be fooled by it's looks, it's a really good site. Pays you high amounts for free offers and approves quickly. And you get $3 in your account just for signing up!

Once you click the banner and become a member, go to the forums on the site (you have to create a seperate user name for it) and there is a thread where everyone posts their checks and screen shots of their paypal accounts when they've been paid. You'll see this is for real once you do that. I'll post as soon as I recieve my first payment.

2 comments:

ADULTGUY said...

great information i to do some of those programs great job on the blog! Hows the google ads doing for u?..mine not to bad so far..$!

tweaky said...

Hey fellow HYIP 'vestors! After failing at more than my share of these ventures, I found one that actually paid YOU $25 for just signing up. Now, you can't take it right back out (of course), so I just left it there for a few months. Just today I went back there and my balance is now $56 and I'm entitled to withdraw!! Please use my link and then spread the word! Thanks for believing!
Copy this link into your browser and you're there.
http://www.online-capital.com/content/globaltrader