Sunday, April 15, 2007

Make money with Associated Content!

Join Associated Content

If you like to write (product reviews, opinion pieces, poems, short stories, etc.) AC will pay you to publish your work! This is one of my favorite sites to generate income from because I get paid to share my opinion!

I will update you when I post more content on AC. So far, I've been paid $6 for a video I made for another purpose & just submitted it here also. I have a lot more to submit and that means a lot more money! You can submit your old essays from school, blogs, etc. and they will pay you for them!

UPDATE: I've submitted more 1-2 page old papers that I had on my computer for school and got paid $3.25 each for them. There is no minimum payout for this site!! When they pay you it goes directly into your paypal account!

Doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: